Data Shows Service Contracts for Automated Doors Can Save Your Business 25% or More
December 06, 2021
Automatic Door Service Maintenance Costs
Door Services Corporation recently did a study analyzing some of their most active service customers. These customers call on one of our branches for service, some with an annual service contract, and some without.
We asked ourselves how much some of our most active customers spent on service and labor hours with and without a contract. Do you know much your business has spent in recent years to make sure your doors are working properly?
When we compiled invoice and project data to calculate spending, our findings show that our annual service contract customers are saving at least 25% or more over the life of their doors.
When our service technicians are dispatched on an emergency service call, costs inevitably go up because of labor hours and the need for ‘on-demand’ service. With a service plan in place, your doors are being maintained regularly and the chance for emergency service decreases dramatically. Also, customers with a maintenance agreement receive priority service status.
Each of our branches offer Preventative Maintenance Programs that provide 2 maintenance checks per year. One of these checks ensures that your doors are operating in compliance with relevant ANSI standards. The other check is an operational effectiveness inspection. There are different plans offered that are designed to meet the specific needs of your business.
Peter Lawson, Vice President and General Manager of Door Services Corporation, comments,
“Increasing preventive maintenance tasks is a surefire way to minimize the impacts of emergency maintenance and deferred maintenance costs, minimize downtime and extend the life of your equipment.”
Your entryways are the lifeblood of your business. You want them working 24/7, don’t you? Let us help you!
Call and any one of our branch locations below or 800-492-2392 for our main dispatch office or send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT DOOR SERVICES CORPORATION
Your expert partner for pedestrian door service and installation, our company was built on quality products and long-term customer partnerships. We are a member of the American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers. Our AAADM certified technicians have over 50 years of product knowledge. We service and repair all doors and windows models of all automatic door manufacturers.
24/7 emergency service is available to meet your after hour needs in our designated coverage areas:
- Advanced Door Automation services North Carolina and east to the coastal regions
- Advanced Door Service services Eastern Pennsylvania, Baltimore, DC, Virginia and Georgia
- Keystone Automatic Door Enterprises services Northern Pennsylvania
- Allegheny Door Enterprises services Western Pennsylvania
- Automatic Door Enterprises services Lansdale, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas
- Del-Mar Door Service services Delaware
- Door Controls services Louisiana
- Door Control, Inc. services Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Northeast New York
- Door Concepts, Inc. services Rhode Island and Eastern Massachusetts
- Eastern Door Service services greater New Jersey area
- Texas Access Controls services Dallas, Houston, Austin and Corpus Christi, Texas areas
- Horton Automatics of Ontario services Ottawa Valley and Southern Ontario, Canada